Yes, my life is in transition. I am now getting used to life as a widow. What will this bring? Time will tell.

Monday, November 8, 2010

Magical

Fairies are Magical and so are Blog Awards.

Let's begin with my
Magical Fairy

My fairy is colored with Glitter Gel Pens. You can't see the glitter on the
flowers but it is there. The star charm is brand new. I didn't have any in my
stash but now I have lots and lots of them. The paper that I chose wasn't the
right color of gold so I distressed using yellow. That helped to make it brighter.
I listed all of the challenges for this card below.

More magic.
I was given two blog awards in the past few days.
How nice is that. Pretty darn nice.
My Beautiful Blogger Award is from

My I Got the Attitude Blog Award is from

As you know, you have to do certain things when you get a blog award.
Well, I'm notoriously bad at doing that. I tend to think that I'm a
pretty average gal. I enjoy my life, family and being creative.
So accept my apologies Wendy and Tammylee for not fulfilling
my blog award duties. But, thank you so much and I will proudly post
these blog awards in my sidebar.
Hey, beauty and attitude. It can't get better than that.

Do you like Tim Holtz Stamper's Anonymous stamps?
I love them but could never justify the expense. Well,
do I have news for you.
has a beautiful selection of Christmas stamps by
Tim Holtz at a price you can afford. More of his
beautiful stamps will be coming soon.

Join the latest challenge at
for our Holiday Color Mix Up challenge.
We are being sponsored by
and

There is a wonderful Blog Candy on
click here for details. See my sidebar for a picture
of this yummy Blog Candy.

List of Challenges for my card:

Crafty Purple Frog - My Time to Sparkle
The ABC Challenge - G is for Glitter
Flutterby - Open with fairy, angel or butterfly
City Crafter Challenge Blog - Get Your Dig On
A Spoon Full of Sugar - Relish to Embellish
Lexi Creations - Anything Goes









8 comments:

angelwhispers said...

Beautiful image and such gorgeous colours she certainly fit's the Sparkle theme this week over at the CPFC.

Thanks for joining us Chanelle xx

Linda Robinson said...

Such a pretty card with a beautiful image.. Thanks for playing along with us at CCCB!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Great image! Thanks for playing along with us at CCCB!

*Vicki* said...

Beautiful card Jeanette!! Love the colors in this sparkly fab beauty!! HUGS

Pascale said...

This is so sparkly I love the colours too. Thanks for sharing with us at The Crafty Purple Frog. Hugs Pascale

Cheryl Nelson said...

This is so pretty! Thank you for joining us at CCCB!

Ros said...

Beautifully coloured fairy ... thanks for joining us this week at CCCB

crafty amy said...

Oh wow she looks like she is off to a carnival I love it and that star charm is a perfect touch :D
Thank you for joining us at CPF and good luck.

Hugs

Amy xx