Yes, my life is in transition. I am now getting used to life as a widow. What will this bring? Time will tell.

Saturday, November 20, 2010

My Snowmen Friends


I'd like you to meet a few of my cutest friends
the 'Snowmen'

This card started out as a tag. When I put it on the blue cs
background...uhm....I like that. So it quickly transformed into a
Christmas card. The snow is shiny white dimensional fabric paint
The snowmen are colored with glitter gel pen on hats and buttons and
Copics for their streamlined bodies. I also used a pearlescent
snowflake on the knot of the fringe and a
Merry Christmas sticker.

Do we stamp any more?
Have digital stamps taken over?
Well, I think not.
Stamping is just too much fun and so very creative.
Won't you join me at
Non-Digi Day
No digi's allowed for this event
The first project has already begun. But, don't
worry you have until
November 27th
to complete your project.
!!!Come join me!!!

I've entered the Snowmen card in the following challenges:

Bee Crafty - Christmas
Fussy and Fancy Friday - Christmas w/o Green
Delightful Challenges - Baby It's Cold Outside (winter weather)
Paper Play - Let it Snow
Digi Stamps 4 Joy - Inspired by the Season
Simon Says - Sparkle
Wild Orchid - Blue Christmas
Polly Craft - Glittery Christmas
Scrappy Frogs - Christmas
the Crafty Pad - Christmas Sparkle
Hodge Podge Shop - Anything Goes





12 comments:

Mel X said...

A fabulous creation.

Thanks for joining us this week at Totally Papercrafts and good luck.

Mel X

Jana said...

These snowmen are just darling. I can see why you like them against the blue. It really makes them stand out. Gorgeous card. Thanks so much for playing with us at OPUS GLUEI.

Rosemary said...

Hi Jeanette! This is so cute, I love that it morphed from a tag to a card and did so beautifully, I might add! I really like the gentle colors (beautiful coloring), that blue makes 'em pop!

I enjoy and prefer the feel of a stamp to digitals, I like digitals but I'm not going to abandon the simple pleasure of inking a stamp and then playing with it!

Thank you for participating with us on the Opus Gluei challenge, I hope you come back for more themes!

Linda said...

Very beautiful card. Thanks for joining us at the Hodge Podge Shop.
hugs Linda

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Jeanette
A fabulous card,thankyou for joining us at Delightful Challenges,
Hugs Dianne xx

maxine said...

This is so cute thanks for playing along at the crafty pad x

Teddy said...

So cute *smile*

LG
Iris

*Vicki* said...

A fun set of snowmen on that tag with the fun fibers!! Love it!HUGS

Donna said...

Cute card! Love that frosty look! Thanks for playing along with the "cold" challenge at Delightful Challenges.

Alicia said...

What a gorgeous card! Thanks so much for sharing your talent at Paper Play this week for "Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow"!
Alicia xx

Mandy said...

Aww your card is gorgeous and so cute, love the embellies.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp for our sparkle callenge and at Paper Play for let it snow
hugs Mandy xx

Jessica L said...

Love what you did with this card! It's so cute. Really makes you think of a cold winter day! Thanks for sharing your talent with us this week at The Hodge Podge Shop! Hope you join us again soon. BTW, I have candy on my blog if you're interested!