Yes, my life is in transition. I am now getting used to life as a widow. What will this bring? Time will tell.

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Woof! Woof!

This is a card that I made for the
The Puppy Thank You image is provided by

My list of challenge blogs for my card
Paper Cutz - Anything Goes
Inktegrity - Anything Goes
There's Magic in the Air - Anything Goes
There She Goes - Card for a Kid
Totally Stampalicious - Anything Goes
The Crazy Challenge - On the Go (anything goes)
Pile It On - Feathers or Fur

Have you shopped at Outlaw Women Scrapbook Emporium yet?
Our Black Friday Sale is over but the bargains continue.
We have just added Spellbinders at very attractive prices.
It is said that our Copic Sketch Markers and Refills
are the lowest price on the web.
We add new items daily.
If we don't have it in the shop just ask.







5 comments:

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Great card, love the image & the bright colours are just fab!
Thank you for sharing with us at The Crazy! good luck!
Hugs Shell xx

Audrey said...

Hi Jeannette,
You never cease to amaZe me with your cards. Glad to hear from you again. Pat called last night hadn't heard form him in ages. Doing well.
Thanks for stopping by my blog.
Hugs!!

uksharon said...

Love the simplicity of this card.
Thanks for joining us PIO challenge this week.
Best wishes, Sharon

Tammylee said...

So very cute! I just love that we can pick out our own images! Just adorable!

Tammylee

CraftinGranny said...

Very cute card with a warm and fuzzy feeling. I love my dogs and this would make a great card for our groomer. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Paper Cupcakes this week. "Hugs" Carol