Yes, my life is in transition. I am now getting used to life as a widow. What will this bring? Time will tell.

Sunday, December 12, 2010

I'm Cardless Today



I have not been able to make any cards the last few days.
Why, you ask, because I'm moving into my new craft room.
Everything is such a mess. I now have the furniture arranged
to my liking and I'm doing the sorting process.
Today I get new wall shelving. And, my husband, Lorne,
is going to make this shelving for my rubber stamps.

I found the instructions here. It is supposed to go together
in about 15 minutes and cost only $10 for materials.

I am involved is a few things, tho.

where the DT has some beautiful
Creative Fold cards to share with you.
Everyone is invited.

Also, I'm having a Pink Christmas at
You can see the inspiration photo in my sidebar.
Stop in and be Soartful with me.

Another, thing I've been doing is uploading all of the
supplies used in the making of
in the
at nicely discounted prices. These are all in our online
shop in the category

I'll be updating you on my craft room.

Happy Holidays
Jeanette



4 comments:

Yvonne said...

Oh, the new craft sounds like fun. Can't wait to see it :)

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

what? no card???? well, you're lucky craft room takes precedence over card making. after all, without the room how do we create!!! i hope you're taking pictures of step-by-step room designing!!!

hugs :)

michele hileman said...

CHOP CHOP Woman you are slippin

michele hileman said...

CHOP CHOP Woman you are slippin