Yes, my life is in transition. I am now getting used to life as a widow. What will this bring? Time will tell.

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

ATC in Red




I have an ATC for you today. The image of the vintage women is a
new to me digi image. I'm sorry I forgot to note where it came from.
I altered the color to red and printed on ivory card stock.
After cutting the cs to ATC size I distressed the edges with a red
ink pad. Next, came my Inkadinkadoo Rose stamped in red. This is
one of my favorite stamps.
There you have it. My ATC for a swap that I'm in.

My ATC is for the following challenges

Craft Your Days Away - Anything Goes
Card Makin' Mamas - Girls Just Want to Have Fun
Phindy's Place - Distressing
Stampin' B's Design - Something Old & Something New
Three Muses - Old Fashioned
Whoopsi Daisy - No Designer Paper

Have you seen these versatile Pendant Dies by Spellbinders?


We now have them at

Thanks for stopping by
Jeanette







9 comments:

indybev said...

Thanks for taking part in our challenge this week, Jeanette. Your vintage ladies and rose piece is lovely!

Doreen said...

A lovely ATC.Thanks for sharing this with us at CYDA.xxx

Benzi said...

Just beautiful! I love the rose stamped with those vintage women.
Thanks so much for joining the Stampin B's old/new challenge.

lizzie said...

beautiful! thnx for playing w/ us at cmm!

Sprytebyrd said...

Sooo pretty! I love the soft girls in the background
Thanks so much for playing along with the Card Makin' Mamas on our Girly Challenge! Good Luck!
Hugs! Dee Sprytebyrd's Spot

MommaJess said...

this is gorgeous. I love the monichromatic look of this plus that vintage image is wonderful. Thanks for playing along with our Girly Challenge over at Card Makin' Mamas!

Good luck and I hope to see you next time.

Jess

Cec said...

This is stunning. I love how the image is the card. Thanks for joining us at Phindy's Place and I hope we will see you again next week.
Hugs!
Cec

Anne said...

Very nice ATC, love that rose stamp.

Thank you for joining us and taking the Phindy’s Place Challenge, do hope you’ll join us again this Friday!
Hugs
Anne

Anne-Marije said...

What a nice card!
Thanks for joining us at the Phindy's Place challenge and hope to see you back...
xxx Anne-Marije