Yes, my life is in transition. I am now getting used to life as a widow. What will this bring? Time will tell.

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Fun with Zettiology


I love this style. It is so much fun.
You can go arty like this tag or
really go crazy with colors and images.
Here are a couple of links to visit
to learn more about Zetti Style


I made this as one of the samples for my
Zetti Challenge
at


Join our Forum and earn discount points for shopping
Discount shopping with a personal touch.
If you don't see what you want....just ask.

We've just begun brand new challenges here

I wish I could say that it is warmer with all of the lovely sun
today, but, alas, it isn't. We are having a very cold winter for
Coastal South Carolina.
A good day to create.

Thanks for stopping by.
Jeanette

3 comments:

Chris said...

Love your Zetti! I am still wrapping my head around how to. Thanks for the link.
Hugs, Chris

Kim Dellow said...

Love your journal page, great take on the challenge! Kim

Ansku said...

I love this style too :)