Yes, my life is in transition. I am now getting used to life as a widow. What will this bring? Time will tell.

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Got the Blues?


Oh, not really. It is just my snappy title for this
card that I made. Blue is not my first choice of colors.
But, you know, I always like how they turn out.

This is my DT card for the
I Did It Creations challenge this week. I'm only
a couple of days late with it.

This cute little bear named Roger is a digi stamp by
who happens to be sponsoring our IDIC challenge this week.

This is the first time I've used my get well beads. And, this paper
is brand new. I just bought the new pad of papers by
g.c.d. Studios called Sophisticated Frost at Big Lots on Sunday.
Sometimes you can find the nicest crafting supplies there at the
nicest prices. The circles were cut using Spellbinders circle Nestabilities
in my Cuttlebug.

One blue that is lacking around here is blue sky. We are on our
second day of rain. We just warm up enough to go out and work in
the yard and darn if it doesn't rain.
I didn't want to rake leaves anyway. I'd rather stay
inside in my craft room.

This card works for the following chllenges
Crafts 4 Eternity - Color Recipe
Paper Play - Cutie Putooti
Paper Crafting Journey - Let's Get Digital
The Creative cottage - Something New
Incy Wincy - Bears, Bears, Bears
Pile It On - Anything Goes
Glitterbabe - Anything Goes

Tomorrow is the IDIC 'We Do It All Weds' post.
Gurkiss is going to show us how to make
beautiful handmade flowers out of coffee filters.
Please stop by and take a look.

Well that just about does it for a very drizzly day
in Coastal SC. Thanks for joining me today.
Jeanette



17 comments:

Dezinaworld said...

Ohhh thats so lovely and what a cutie in blue
have a great day
hugs June

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

oh those beads are perfect. super adorable card. thank you so much for sharing it with us at glitterbabe's challenge.

*Vicki* said...

So adorable and I love the added beads!! Thanks for sharing this with us at the Glitterbabe's challenge this week!!HUGS

Josephine said...

That's a lovely image, and you've chosen beautiful, soft colours.

Thanks for joining us at One Stitch at a Time this time.

Sue said...

Hi Jeanette
aww gorgeous card, cute image, lovely papers & design,thank you for joining us at The Creative Cottage this week, hope to see you next time, sue,x

pinky said...

Beautiful card, love the bear and the little beaded letters. Thanks for playing along at C4E this week.
Pinky

Dora said...

Owww what a cutie, love the blue colour and that paper is lovely. Thank you for joining us at OSAAT this week and good luck xxx

Spike said...

What a sweet card! Thanks for playing with the Drunken Stampers Crew.

~Spike

http://drunkenstampers.wordpress.com

Hazel (Didos) said...

Hi, Ah this is super, Love the image and your colouring is great, Thanks for playing along on OSAAT this week Hazelxox

bosenberries said...

Well, great job with the blues... totally suits that cute image!! Thanks for playing with My Partner in Crafting Crime, Robin

PCJ said...

Really cute and softly coloured,


Thank you for joining us at PCj this challenge and we look forward to seeing you again soon!
Lisa x

having a {me} day said...

Fabulous! Thanks for joining us at c4e. keeley

RobynAnn said...

Love the card and love those beads..

Hugs
Robyn

michele said...

gorgeous card :) thanks for joining us at c4e this week hugs x

Paddington fan said...

Super cute bear image (just my thing!) and love those papers! Thanks for joining us at OSAAT this week for our 'New' challenge. Good luck, love Jacky x

CuddlyBunny said...

Awww! Your colors are beautiful, and that bear! So sweet!

Thanks for dropping in at the Drunken Stampers craft pub!

Helen said...

Gorgeous card!
Thanks for joining us at Pile It On!
Helen x