Yes, my life is in transition. I am now getting used to life as a widow. What will this bring? Time will tell.

Friday, January 21, 2011

Lucy Valentine's Girl




My Valentine's card is made using this Lucy
Valentine's Girl digi stamp

and one of the papers from the My Valentine Paper Pack.
Both are going to be FREEBIES
on Monday, January 24th

How come? you ask. Because
Robyn's Fetish Digital Stamps and More
is have a GRAND OPENING
at her new shop.
Come back on Monday for the new link.

This card works for the following challenges
Meljens Challenge - Pink and Red
Digi Doodles - Anything Goes
A1Factory - Anything Goes

Thanks for stopping in
Jeanette

13 comments:

Jack said...

This is a gorgeous card, and I love you papers. Thanks for the kind comment on my LLB stamped card. Have a good look around for these stamps as I got them reduced but afraid I can't remember where, sorry. xx

Marlena Peduzzi said...

She's a cute digi image! Love your black heart background paper. Thanks so much for joining us at Meljen's Designs!

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

wow! alot of people having grand openings! love that paper.

thank you for posting my flyer. hope all is well and you're staying warm. it's way too cold here. holy crap!

hugs :)

redwasher1 said...

Your cards are gorgeous!!!
Thanks for sharing it with us at Speedy's Friends.

Annette22 said...

jeanette, your card is so lovely

thanks for joining us at the Fairy Tale
xxxAnnette

Bianca said...

What a lovely card! I love the cute girl image and the beautifull papers! Thank you for joinung us at Fairy Tale Challenge! xx Bianca

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is gorgeous and so cute. Thank you for joining us at Digi Doodle Shop's Best.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Karen said...

Very nice, thanks for joining us at Digi Doodle Shops Best.
xx

Rhonda Miller said...

What a great card. I love the paper. Thanks for joining us at AiFactory.

Anita said...

Beautiful card. Your image is adorable and I love your papers. That lace is gorgeous too! Thanks for joining us in the Meljen's Designs Challenge this week.

Courtney said...

Jeanette...This is too cute! Thanks for joining us this week at Penny's. Good Luck!

Courtney~

Sprytebyrd said...

Such a cute card, love the lace that you've used!
Thanks so much for playing along at Meljen's Designs this week!
Hugs!! Dee Sprytebyrd's Spot

PokSa said...

Oh, so sweet. I like it.
Thanks for joining us at the Fairy Tale Challenge.
Hugs Sandra