Yes, my life is in transition. I am now getting used to life as a widow. What will this bring? Time will tell.

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Oh Dear I'm Cardless Again

But the DT has come through with some wonderful cards
for the I Did It Creations Challenge this week.
Our challenge this week is
Favorite Technique.
Everyone is invited to play along with us.

Don't forget the 2011 Sale on all
Save 11% until Jan 7.
To join our Outlaw Women Scrapbook Emporium Group
follow this link. You can Save $$$ with us everyday.




2 comments:

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

lol. funny title and i KNOW the feeling!

happy, happy new year, my friend. may 2011 be filled with all happy dreams. i sure hope i'm not so distant this year.

hugs to you & lorne.

stuffie said...

awwwww, sorry ur cardless, but you're a super coordinator!!!! Happy new year! :) Thanks for all u do!