Yes, my life is in transition. I am now getting used to life as a widow. What will this bring? Time will tell.

Friday, January 14, 2011

The Party is Over and I have a Winner



Recognize your logo Jo?
I hope so because you have won my Blog Candy Prize
for the Charisma Cardz Blog Hop.
Congratulations Jo.
choose
3 digi stamps
or
2 digi stamps and one set of digi papers.
Contact me at jeanette_wtrs@yahoo.com
with Blog Hop Winner in the subject line.
Congratulations again Jo.
Thanks for hopping along with Charisma Cardz.

I tried a new to me technique to make this tag. I love how this
turned out.

I recently bought all of the Ranger Distress Ink Pads.
I was so excited to finally be using them. I've wanted them all for the
longest time. I tried direct to paper distressing with Tattered Rose, Fired Brick and
Aged Mahogany. OMG, these blend so nicely. I found this great clip art image
and cropped out the main image along the sculpted border.
Added glittered metal dots and shear fabric flowers from my stash and
trimmed one edge with distressed paper lace.

This is where I bought my Distress Ink Stamp Pads.

We are having such cold weather here in South Carolina. Even here
at the beach. We've had snow sprinkles twice this winter. It just isn't
supposed to be that cold here. Brrrrrr!
Where are my long john's?
While we are waiting for it to warm up we are redoing our
sun room. We are putting new flooring down. I'm so excited about
doing this. We had pulled up some horrible indoor/outdoor carpeting
and have had bare plywood floors for such a long time.
Challenge List:

Paper Cutz - Use Metal
Phindy's Place - Distressing
Crafty Purple Frog - New things or technique
Stampavie - Glitter
Crafty Card Maker - Red & Die Cut
Ooh La La - Bling it On
Incy Wincy - Go Dotty
Digis by Poohka - Anything Goes
Crafty Hos Challenge - Monochromatic
Paper Sundae - Circles

Thanks for joining me today.
Jeanette


14 comments:

Flutterby Trina said...

Beautiful tag, love the flowers. thanks for joining us at PTD, good luck

Hugs

Katrina

xx

Jo said...

Lovely vintage looking tag Jeanette, beautiful colours used. Would look fab on a card blank as a topper too.

And Woooohoooo! how lucky am I eh?
THANK YOU, I will take a look at their fab site and email you real soon :)

Jo xx

LouDotMac said...

Gorgeous tag - I love the metal embellishments and the colours are so rich.

Thanks for joining us over at Pear Tree Designs - Good luck in the challenges.

Lou Mac. xo

Myriam said...

Beautiful vintage tag - I love those flowers.
Thanks for joining us in our first challenge at Digi's by Phooka.

Hugs, Myriam

Karina said...

Lovely tag! Love its nostalgic touch. Thank you so much for joining us at Paper Sundaes.
Hugs, Karina

Eiglas said...

Lovely tag!
I adore Tim Holtz stuff and htose colours are scrummy.
Thank you for sharing with us at Crafty CardMakers this week!
Hugs
Eiglas
x

Susie said...

Gorgeous tag...love the vintage feel. Thanks for joining us at Pear Tree Designs this week and good luck xx

Yvonne said...

Really beautiful, Jeanette!

angelwhispers said...

What a beautiful tag, love it the colours and image look amazing! Thanks for joining us over at the CPFC Love Chanelle xx

Kiki said...

Beautiful tag! Lovely details!

Thanks so much for sharing with us at SAM.

Hugs, Kiki

Renee said...

What a cute tag. Great job with the dots. Thanx for joining us this week at Incy Wincy and hope you come back soon.
Renee DT

Jen Leeflang said...

I love your tag and the colouring is stunning! Thanks for joining us on the Digi's by Phooka challenge!
Love
Jen
Digi's by Phooka DT

RobynAnn said...

Stunning Tag. I just love the colors and that image is fabulous! Great work.. Aren't the Distress inks so much fun to work with... Love our Timmy!! LOL

Hugs
Robyn

Anne said...

Adorable tag. Thanks for linking up with us at OLL. Hugs x