Yes, my life is in transition. I am now getting used to life as a widow. What will this bring? Time will tell.

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Salute to the American Hero

The Blog Hop will be all week long. Robyn's Fetish is happy
to participate as a sponsor of
Be sure to stop in and comment. I'm offering a prize from my
blog and Charisma Cardz has a Grand Prize. Find
my secret word and save it. You will need it to get your name
in the Grand Prize drawing.

This card is my DT card for the
I couldn't resist this shilhouette digi from
Join us in our current Vellum Challenge sponsored by
Stitchy Stamps. We'd love to see your creation.
You might also be a winner at our random drawing.

It's hard to tell but almost everything on this card has been printed on vellum.
I love using vellum. There really are many ways to use it.
Follow this Google Images link to see many cards using vellum.
You can also visit the IDIC challenge to see the DT cards and projects
using vellum.

Thanks for joining me today.
Jeanette

1 comment:

Georgia Ehrmann said...

I love your card Jeanette! Using the vellum as the silhouette was sure genius!