Yes, my life is in transition. I am now getting used to life as a widow. What will this bring? Time will tell.

Monday, January 31, 2011

Time for a Spot of Tea

It was such a gorgeous day out yesterday. It's about time. Here
in coastal SC it has been so cold for such a long time.
My husband and I went out and did some yard clean up.
What a difference. All of our leaves are finally gone and
the walks got a good sweep.

is releasing the brand new
Even better, today, Jan 31st, you can get them on sale
for 30% off.
I made my card using the new
English Tea Cup

To make my card I edged my white base card with
metallic gold and then when over with gold pearlescent paint.
The lace is from a doily and I colored my image with
Copic markers. The flowers are fabric roses on a scrap of doily and
gold thread. I love the printed paper but I can't remember
where I got it.

This card works for the following challenges.
Crafty Catz - Flowers
Allsorts - Recycle (Doily)
Creative Friday - Vintage
Paperminutes - Flowers

I just heard the weather on the radio. Our warm weather
is going away already. Today low 50s and rain is coming.
Where is Spring?

Thanks for joining me today.
Jeanette


4 comments:

Kati said...

wonderful card

Mummylade said...

really pretty. Thank you so much for entering my recycling challenge at Allsorts this week and good luck!

Kirsten...x said...

Wonderful card the doily looks great...x

Thanks for joining us this week at allsorts hugs kirsten...x

Ninchen said...

so cute...love the tea cup and the colors!
thanks for joining us at creative friday!

xx janina