Yes, my life is in transition. I am now getting used to life as a widow. What will this bring? Time will tell.

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Turning the Pages of Time

I have an ongoing
Monthly Calendar Project at
I've finally finished up my February page

I'm using a small book that I bought at a discount store.
My distressing leaves a bit to be desired. But, I have recently ordered
I purchase a lot of my supplies there at nicely discounted prices.
Lots of personal service, also.
The lovely vellum printed paper is from
Some misc. heart stickers help hold the vellum.

This Calendar Page works for the following challenges

Stamp, Scrap & Doodle - Anything Goes
Bunny Zoe's Crafts - Love is in the Air
Tuesday Throwdown - Valentine
Fresh Brewed - Spread Some Love

Thanks for joining me again today.
Jeanette

P.S. It's a beautiful sunny day today.....no more rain.

2 comments:

The Stamper's Touch said...

Wow, what a lovely calendar page!! And what a wonderful idea for a project too!!!! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Brewed Challenges by spreading some love!!

Linda

RobynAnn said...

I love this page for February. I better get in gear for mine..

Hugs
Robyn