Yes, my life is in transition. I am now getting used to life as a widow. What will this bring? Time will tell.

Monday, February 7, 2011

All My Love


Are you looking for
Love is in the Air Blog Hop
well you can find it here.

I made this digital creation with the lovely image from
Peggy's challenge Friday Foto Collage. I love this lace heart that
I found while exploring Google images.
This also works with the following challenges
One Powerful Hour - True Love
Three Muses - Black and White

Today I'm going to Michaels. I saw some beautiful Cameo jewelry
on sale there. They will be perfect to take apart and use as
embellishments. One would have looked really nice on this piece.
Darn, I didn't get there yesterday.
It was such a lovely day yesterday that I played outside.
Got to get some sun while I can....the rains are arriving again today.

I just heard about this fabulous technique called
From what I understand the instructions for this technique are
just arriving online.
This looks like something that I've got to try.

Thanks for joining me today
Jeanette








3 comments:

indybev said...

Thanks for sharing this lovely black and white Valentine, Jeanette. ... and thanks for the tip on the cameo jewelry at Michael's.

Taluula said...

This is a beautiful black and white valentine Jeanette, thank you so much for sharing it at the Three Muses this week.

peggy gatto said...

She is just lovely!!!!
Thanks for playing and I appreciate your support!!!