Yes, my life is in transition. I am now getting used to life as a widow. What will this bring? Time will tell.

Friday, February 11, 2011

Charming in Red


Click here for Love is in the Air Blog Hop

I made this originally for
Charming
Well, there's another one that I missed. There is
a brand new challenge posted there now and June
would be happy to see you join in.
You might win one of her gorgeous Collage Sheets.

I really like how this turned out. I used two digis. My lovely
woman and the vintage calendar. The lace is a scrap from
one of my Thrift store finds and the Cameo is from Michaels.
I used Tattered Rose Distress Ink to distress the background and
the rose. I love my Distress Inks.

I might have missed Dezinaworld but this will work for
the following challenges
Cupcake Craft - Seeing Red
Craft Your Passion - Anything Goes
Gingerloft Challenge - The Color Red
One Stitch at a Time - Do It With a Digi

Just a couple of SALE reminders

30% off complete inventory thru Feb 28
including Robyn's latest Red Hat Society digis.

5% off everything in the Shop thru Feb 13th.
Including Tim Holtz Distress Inks

My hubby and I are debating on whether to go to the
Home Show this weekend. We've been doing quite a bit of
remodeling and redecorating lately. I can always use a new
idea.

Thanks for joining me today.
Jeanette

8 comments:

jdmommy said...

What a lovely vintage card. Thanks for joining us in the BElli Challenge, Jeanette.

Chris said...

Stunning!

Lynn said...

Lovely vintage card and the image is so pretty :)
Thanks for joining us Gingerloft Challenges.
Huggs
Lynn xx

Karen W said...

This is so pretty, love the vintage look. Thanks for joining Belli this week.

Padster said...

Ooohhh Jeanette love it - you do vintage sooooooo well and while I'm here thanks for joining us at OSAAT this week lol!

Hugs,
debbie x

Robyn said...

Jeanette you out did yourself this time.. It's absolutely stunning! Now I see what you wanted the cameo for..
LOL

Hugs
Robyn

Marjo said...

Gorgeous vintage card, Thanks for sharing with us at OSAAT.

Hugs, Marjo

craftybunny said...

Beautiful card.The embellishments add an extra special touch.Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion :D
Lisa x