Yes, my life is in transition. I am now getting used to life as a widow. What will this bring? Time will tell.

Monday, February 28, 2011

New Additions to the Family



Bella
The newest addition to our family. Darn, she isn't mine ... she
belongs to Elva in Montana. Elva is part of my extended family.
I hear that little Bella is fearless.
Bella was brought from California by my brother.
She had a long trip but made it without complaint. She has
settled right in and made herself right at home with Elva. Mom and
Jim get to babysit her occasionally.

Another new addition to our I Did It Creations family

Our new blog will feature tutorials by
We are so happy to have the very talented Lucy with us.
Her first tutorial will be posted on Mar 1st.
Be sure to stop in an say hello.
You can even make a special request for a tutorial.


We also have a new Special of the Week
Inkadinkado Blending Chalks, Pastel
Our Special of the Week changes every Sunday Evening.
Keep your eye on our specials.

That's it for new additions to the family.
I'm sure I will be sharing photos of Bella as she grows.

Jeanette








1 comment:

Jennie said...

Jeanette! How cute is Bella
I just want to cuddle her hehe

xxx