Yes, my life is in transition. I am now getting used to life as a widow. What will this bring? Time will tell.

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Sassy Tigers Cubs


Just a bit of news before I get into my post.
The I Did It Creations family of paper crafting sites
has a brand new one stop for links welcome page.
Open this page and visit
I Did It Creations Challenges
Outlaw Women Scrapbook Emporium Group
Robyn's Fetish Digital Stamps and More
Outlaw Women Scrapbook Emporium Shop

Grab our new Logo for your sidebars and link to

Today is the last day of OWSE sale
Die-ing for Spring Sale on all
Sizzix Dies.

Check out our new Flip Catalog for all of the new items
OWSE has coming in the Spring. Disregard the suggested retail price.
for our discounted price on the items that you are interested in.

Now for my card. This is my DT card for the current

Our sponsor this week is Digis With Attitude and I used
their Tabatha and Tony digi stamp.
Join us and you just might a win a prize.
You are guaranteed a Freebie.
Click here for complete details.

This card works for the following challenges
Whoopsi Daisy - Free and Easy

Our weather has been so cold lately that we started an indoor remodel job.
We are redecorating our sun room. It is almost finished. I'll be posting
pictures soon. We put down new flooring, fresh paint and washed all of
the windows and blinds. It is going to be so nice when I get moved
back in. Maybe the weather will even warm up. After all it is a
sun room to be used in warm weather.

Thanks for joining me.
Jeanette

6 comments:

leslierahye said...

What a sweet little tiger image! Very pretty papers too! Thank you for sharing your card and joining Delightful Challenges this week!

leslierahye said...

What a sweet little tiger image! Very pretty papers too! Thank you for sharing your card and joining Delightful Challenges this week!

wendipooh13 said...

what a sweet card and I adore your cute image!!! thanks soo much for playing along with the Dollies!!!!

KarenB said...

Super cute image, and gorgeous neutral colours. Thanks for joining in at Design Dollies.

Sande said...

Such a sweet card!

Thanks for joining us at WhoopsiDaisy!

Hugs, Sande

Scrapamum said...

What a beautifully sweet card!!!! Loving those tigers!
Thanks for playing along with the Design Dollies!
Andrea