Yes, my life is in transition. I am now getting used to life as a widow. What will this bring? Time will tell.

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Sparkle and Shine with a little Bling


Well, I am a happy camper again. The sun has decided
to make an appearance here again in Myrtle Beach. It has
been cold, gloomy and oh so dreary for days. Ahhh, but
today warm and glorious sun.
A little bit of natures sparkle and shine.

This is a really cute digi from Beary Dust Stamps.
Beary Dust is also this week's sponsor for
where this week our challenge is
Bling It Up.
This also works for the challenges listed below.

The gems that I used for this card are the prettiest gold but
here they are rather drab. I love the gold trim that I used.
That was a gift from my friend Wendy in the Outback of Australia.

Just a bit of Sale news
Today is the last day of
5% off everything Sale at
Check out our $4.00 Copics

30% off everything at
thru Feb.

Now on the list of challenges:

My movie - the Shaggy Dog

Have a wonderful Sunday. I'm off to have a late breakfast
and read the Sunday paper.
Jeanette

15 comments:

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Absolutely adorable.....I love the dog. I've never seen background paper like this....love it. Glad I found your site through Tammy Miller.

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

I didn't realized you are in Myrtle Beach...I'm in Greenville. I'll be headed to Litchfield that last week in February for about 5 days.

scrapn_momof2 said...

Great card Jeannette. Love that bit of trim.

Thank you for playing with us over at Craft Us Crazy.

Kat W said...

Very cute stamp image & nice card.
Kat :-)

Msartist said...

Such a cute looking happy dog! So glad its sunny for you. I am hoping to drive to the coast this afternoon and hope its still clear & not fog when we get there. Inland its gorgeous today! ~Theresa

kim.mom said...

What an adorable card! Thanks for sharing with us at Craft Us Crazy!!!

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

This is a darling entry for the Furry IA challenge this week.

glitzygirl said...

A very cute card, and perfect for our O for Orange at the Alphabet challenge, blessings Hilde

~Jeri~ said...

Great image! Reminds me of the dog on Little House on the Prairie lol Love the bling you used!

Thanks for joining us at Craft Us Crazy and hope to see you joining us again!

Myriam said...

What a lovely dog! Cute card.
Thanks for joining us at Digi's by Phooka.

Hugs, Myriam
DT - Digi's by Phooka

CARLA PREDIGER said...

It is a lovely card!

kaylou said...

aww this is so cute, thank you for joining our cute and cuddly challenge at CES.
Hugs Kaylou xx

Julie said...

So cute!! Love the paw prints! Thanks for joining us at CES challenges, Juliexx

spikescreativeside.com said...

Hi Jeanette! Fun card! That was ingenious to use a gem for the dog tag!
Thanks for playing with us this week at Drunken Stampers!

Hugs

~Spike

http://drunkenstampers.wordpress.com/

CuddlyBunny said...

So cute! Your choice of colors and shapes is fun!

Thanks for dropping in at the Drunken Stampers craft pub!