Yes, my life is in transition. I am now getting used to life as a widow. What will this bring? Time will tell.

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Dancing to a Happy Tune

I'm dancing right along with this ducky.
The days here are balmy and warm. Yesterday, I bought
a new pair of pruners and I'm going out today and do some more
clean up. I should have done most of this before winter set in.
I'm somewhat behind in my gardening. Next fall I want to
poke some Daffodil bulbs in the ground. They are everywhere here
and so pretty for the season.

Another bit of news for you. My daughter and husband leave
Tues night for an exciting trip to Thailand. I'm sure I'll have some
wonderful photos to share with you when she returns.

Sunday is new challenge day at
This week our challenge for you is
Masking.

Here is my card using a Robyn's Fetish digi stamp.
Robyn's Fetish is also our sponsor for the IDIC masking challenge
this week. So pop on over and join in the challenge.

I used the fun Masking Technique to make this card. It really is simple to do
even with a digi. I just printed out my digi twice. Used one for the card and cut
one out to lay over the other. Then I chose a background stamps and stamped
over everything. Pulled off the mask and then colored my card.

You can be so creative with masking. Especially if you use rubber stamps.
It really is fun and easy to create a scene using this technique.
To see just how far you can go with masking visit

This card is also for the following challenges:

Just for Fun - New Technique
Stampavie - Birds
Scrapbook Sisters - Easter Animal
Paper Playtime - Anything Goes
Craft Your Passion - Anything Goes
Incy Wincy - Pastels

Thanks for joining me today.

Jeanette

9 comments:

Zoechaos said...

Well done on excellent masking especially as this was your first time! thank you for joining us at Just for Fun XOXO Zoe

sam21ski said...

Fab card Jeannette and another great technique. Thanks for sharing and playing along with JFF this week - Sam xxx

Dolly Daydreams said...

I have learned so many new techniques this week don't know where I will find the time to try them all. Lovely masking and pretty image.

Marie

Jaqi said...

what a great card, isnt he canny? im loving the springtime colours you have used they are perfect

Jennie said...

Really enjoyed this technique Jeanette! Great choice of image too hehehe :) xx

karen said...

oh what a cute little chap he is, a lovely cheery card, thanks for joining us at Incy Wincy, Karenx

florenceandfreddie said...

Great card Jeanette. Lovely bright colours. So pretty.
Regards Florence.

DeeDee said...

This is so cute!!!

Thank you for joining us at SAM!

Hugs, Diana

Neet said...

I love masksing but don't get results as good as you got. Great card and so sunny and bright. Can just imagine it making you feel like dancing.
I love daffodils, they have a special meaning for me and I am so glad you are going to plant some - love seeing clumps of them in gardens and in woodland.
Thanks for playing along with us at JFF.