Yes, my life is in transition. I am now getting used to life as a widow. What will this bring? Time will tell.

Sunday, March 27, 2011

I Am A Happy Camper




Why you may ask. Because it is raining here today.
We are in the midst of our annual 'pollen drop' here in
my area of SC. It has been just horrible. Everything is covered with green dust.
My sinus have complained for days. Finally, a nice cleansing rain.
Bye bye pollen.

Today is the IDIC Challenge which began this morning.
Our theme is Purple and Pink. The DT made some
beautiful samples using our sponsor for the week, Stitchy Stamps,
digi stamps. Now, I was a bad girl and didn't use any purple
on my card but I did use this gorgeous Easter Gems by Stitchy Stamps.
Stop in and join us for our IDIC Challenges. Each week we offer a
freebie and a chance to win a prize.

This is my purpleless card.
(uhm, is that a word?)

My card works for the following challenges
Lexi's Creations - Ribbon...no knot or bow

Thanks for stopping by today.
Jeanette

5 comments:

Teresa said...

Love the card..it's really unique. The image is perfect amongst the background DP. Thanks for joinign us at Whoopsi Daisy this week and good luck! Hugs, Teresa x

Georgia Ehrmann said...

super cute Jeanette! Mine had no purple either...bad girls! lol!

michele hileman said...

That is really cool. Shame on you for not using purple..LOL

Wendy Colledge said...

Stunning card darling!!
Thank You for joining us at Lexi's Creations and good luck in the draw xx

Norma said...

Very pretty card! Love the detail of the hand.