Yes, my life is in transition. I am now getting used to life as a widow. What will this bring? Time will tell.

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

In Like a Lion Out Like a Lamb

I love this theme at One Powerful Hour this week. I did take a few
liberties with the theme. Unless, you count our weather here in
Coastal SC. Our March weather has roared in like a Lion with rain, wind, clouds
and general all over gloom. Today we have a brief bit of sun before the bad
weather roars in again. When will it be going out like a lamb. Soon I hope.
My creation is digital. I gathered up the images that I wanted to use.
Next I did some filtering. I used the canvas filter on the lion and lamb and the scenery
and the grain filter on the background. My freehand cropping isn't the best.
I hid the worst behind some grass. I like how this turned out. I hope that
you do, too.

Have a wonderful day.
Thanks for stopping by.
Jeanette

2 comments:

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

you definitely rock your photo program. what a stunning card!

weather here is just like yours. partly sunny & mild today with rains coming for tonite and all day tomorrow. will it bring flowers? probably more crabgrass than flowers!

hugs :)

Robyn said...

stunning Card!! just beautiful!! your really doing good with that program!'

Hugs
Robyn