Yes, my life is in transition. I am now getting used to life as a widow. What will this bring? Time will tell.

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Welcome Spring

Yes, Spring has Sprung. Today is the day.
My neighborhood is a sea of beautiful Daffodils.
I'm got Spring Fever in a bad way. The days have been beautiful
and I've been outside pulling weeds here and there and everywhere.

This is my DT card for the I Did It Creations Challenge this week.
We are being sponsored by Lexi's Creations. So join in the challenge
and you might win a free digi from Lexi's Creations.
Our challenge this week is
'Welcome Spring'
We do spring cleaning this time of the year. Well, we can't forget Fido.

This card is also for the following challenges.

Mami Doodles - Celebrate Spring
Stampavie - Spring or Easter
Creative Cottage - Spring has Sprung
Magical Monday - Spring Colors
The Pink Elephant - Spring Time

Welcome Spring!
Jeanette

5 comments:

Jennie said...

Great card Jeanette!! I love that image too :) xxx

Donna said...

Incredibly sweet card and such lovely spring colours! Thanks for joining in the fun at TCC this week :) Donna x

Nina said...

A great card with a cute motiv and beautiful colours!

Thanks for joining us at Stampavie and More this week :)
Nina.

Dora said...

This is so cute, love your puppy stamp. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Sentiments this week and good luck xx

Shelly said...

Lovely card, such a perfect sentiment and image for our Spring challenge! Thanks for joining us at The Creative Cottage, Shelly x