Yes, my life is in transition. I am now getting used to life as a widow. What will this bring? Time will tell.

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Work with a Sketch


Using a sketch isn't something that I do much anymore.
I should probably do more of them because they get me out of
my comfy design rut.

This sketch was made by I Did It Creations DT member

This is my take of the sketch using
A.J. the Race Car Driver
Who is also sponsoring our Sketch Challenge this week at IDIC.
Stop by and pay us a visit.

This card also works for the following challenges
Catch the Bug - Anything Goes
Phindy's Place - Oh Baby
Paper Playtime - Anything Goes

We are expecting a rainy day here at the beach today.
At least the cold seems to have gone away for good.
I was out yesterday doing more Spring yard clean up. I have
several new things popping up here and there. And, best of all,
my dwarf fig is loaded with leaf buds. Last year I had such a good
harvest. The figs might be small but they are so sweet. Yummy.
They will all love getting a good soaking today.

Thanks for stopping by
Jeanette



11 comments:

Yvonne said...

Fabulous card, Jeanette!

karlinchen50 said...

Hello Jeanette
a very beautiful card, the design is gorgeous.

Thanks for joining us at Fairy Tale Challenge
Hugs Karla

Hannapanna said...

This is adorable. Gorgeous colours and such a cute image. Thanks for joining us over at the Fairytale Challenge and good luck. Hugs, Hanna (guest designer)

Anne said...

What a fun card for a boy!
My fig tree has wintered well too, I love the fruit still warm from the tree:). Thank you for joining us and taking the Phindy’s Place Challenge, do hope you’ll join us again this Friday!
Hugs
Anne

Robyn said...

Your card is so adorable!! I love the image!

Hugs
Robyn

Sharon said...

How super cute! Love this digi image! Awesome card!! Thank you for playing with us at Paper Playtime!!! :)

Bella76 said...

oh wow, this Image is so cute and your card is wonderful. Thanks for join us at Fairy Tale Challenge.

Hugs Bella

Bianca said...

What a lovely card for a little boy! Thank you for joining us at Fairy Tale Challenge! xx Bianca

Jodie Mackrell said...

very cute card! thank you for joining this weeks Bugaboo challenge at catch the bug!

Payne Holler Cards said...

so cute! always need suggestions for the boys (-:
thanks for joining us at Phindys Place this week!

PokSa said...

I like your image and your card looks good.
Thanks for joining us at the Fairy Tale Challenge.
Hugs Sandra