Yes, my life is in transition. I am now getting used to life as a widow. What will this bring? Time will tell.

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Asian Flair


This week's challenge at I Did It Creations Challenges is a
1 2 3 challenge
1 image, 2 pattern papers and 3 embellishments.
I used a digi stamp by Sylvie's Stamps.  She is also
the sponsor of this week's challenge and will be supplying
freebies upon request and award our prize.
I used one Japanese Washi paper and one regular patterned paper.
My embellishments are paper tape, pearls and butterflies.
I colored the image with Copics.

I entered this card in the following challenges:
Delicious Doodles - Anything Goes
Incy Wincy - Bright and Bold

Today is Easter Sunday and I hope everyone has a 
wonderful day.  

Jeanette


7 comments:

1CardCreator said...

Beautiful card, love the way you layered those butteflies!

Sylvie said...

Hi Jeanette,
What a fantastic and gorgeous card! I love the colours you have chosen and the backing papers look perfect.
Thank you for choosing one of my Kokeshi doll digis.
Many Hugs
Sylvie x

Georgia Ehrmann said...

such a beautiful creation! I love the image that you've used too!
Hugs,
Georgia

bes53913 said...

Love the image! What a fresh take on the figure with kimono.

Sammibug said...

Gorgeous card, Jeanette! Love the DP you used! Thank you so much for playing along with us in our Asian challenge at Digi's With Attitude!

Jennie said...

This is beautiful Jeanette! I love your combination of papers and the beautiful japanese doll is lovely xxx

Teri said...

What a striking creation hun!
Thanks for playing at the Delicious Doodles Challenge this week, good luck with the draw!
Hugs,
Teri x