Yes, my life is in transition. I am now getting used to life as a widow. What will this bring? Time will tell.

Saturday, April 30, 2011

The Dance


I seem to have caught a 24 hr bug from somewhere.   
I totally lost yesterday.  What a miserable time
I had but today all seems to be fine.  I hope I don't go thru
that again soon.

Enough of the pity party....here is a 4 x 4 that I made.


I made this piece for a 4 x 4 Dance themed swap at
this is our social group to go along with our 

This theme really had me at a loss.  Then finally, things started to fall
into place.  I love the vintage dance card in the background.
When I trimmed the printed paper to size I had the scalloped edge left over.
I wanted to use it so I just added it across the top.  
The image is colored with Prisma pencils.

This is also entered in the following challenges.

Theme Thursday - Vintage
Crafts and Me - Vintage/Distressed
Paperminutes - Olive,cream/white, pink
Lollipop Crafts - Shabby Chic/Vintage
Sparkles Forum  - Anything Goes
Take a Word - Memories

Thanks for stopping by.  
Jeanette

7 comments:

bes53913 said...

Very pretty, Jeanette. The background is absolutely perfect for the image!

jackiescrafts said...

This is a delightful 4x4
Thanks for joining in at SFC this time

Jackie x

gina g said...

Fabulous creation Jeanette.
Thanks for shearing with us at Crafts and Me this week. luv gina xx

Heike said...

wow, what a wonderful card - i like it.

Xoxo, Heike

ona_i_ja said...

Your card is adorable!
Thanks for joining us at Lollipop Crafts this week and good luck!
Hugs
Agnieszka

Yvonne said...

Oh, this is so gorgeous, Jeanette!

Angel said...

Fantastic 4x4..

Thanks for joining us at SFC.

Huggies Angel