Yes, my life is in transition. I am now getting used to life as a widow. What will this bring? Time will tell.

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Fashionista

Discount Shopping Club
also has a really active and fun Group.
One of our last swaps was titled
Fashionista
and this is the 4 x 4 that I made for my swap partner.

After looking in my closet, I think I need to freshen up
my Fashionista image. My closet is bare. Shopping here I come.

I'm also entering the 4 x 4 in the following challenges:

Lollipop Crafts - All Girl
Whoopsi Daisy- Vintage
Totally Stampalicious - Anything Goes

Thanks for joining me today. I'd better get ready for
my day of shopping.

Jeanette

9 comments:

Silvia(Barnie) said...

Beautiful collage with wonderful elements.

indybev said...

Lovely 4x4, Jeanette.

Rleen said...

Fabulous creation! I love all the elements.
Thanks for sharing with us at the Whoopsi Daisy.
Hugs, Rleen

Princess Scrapper Stamper said...

Beautifully done! Thank you so very much for playing along with us at Totally Stampalicious this week, hope you'll come back next week!

Hugs
Heather

juelmarie said...

I just love everything you did - awesome job! Thanks for joining us at Lollipop - I love the vintage look!

Crafty Hugs
Juelmarie DT

Flutterby Trina said...

Stunning! I love the flower!!! Thanks for playing along with us at Pear Tree Designs this week with our Lace challenge! Good Luck xx

Susie said...

Fab card, I love all the different pieces you've used! Thanks for joining us at Pear Tree Designs this week and good luck xx

Tammy L said...

OK that's it..I ADORE THIS! It has totally inspired me to create something similar. I love the style.
Thanks for joining our Girly challenge at Lollipop Crafts this week and hope to see you again.
Tammy

Hippieaud (aka Audrey) said...

Very cool card! Love the coloring on the pink dresses, just amazing. All the details you chose are stunning as well. Thanks so much for playing in our Vintage challenge this week at WHOOPSI DAISY:)