Yes, my life is in transition. I am now getting used to life as a widow. What will this bring? Time will tell.

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Feathers and Flowers

 I recently hosted a Card Swap at 
We were to swap a card that we had colored with our Copics, plus,
Copic color our embellishment to match.  
This is my card stamped on Vellum layered over ivory card stock.
My pearls and feather are colored with Copics.

Peacock Feather by La Blanche Stamps
This is the first time that I've used my new 
LaBlanche Stamp mfg in Germany.  These are just now
becoming available in the U.S.  

As you can see from the stamps pictured they are a bit different.

La Blanche Stamps
LaBlanche stamps are gorgeous from Germany and are high quality heat resistant silicone stamps on a 1/2 thick foam base. This makes for easy and detailed stamping with little pressure required.

Personally,  I love these stamps.  They are going on my
favorites list.
La Blanche Stamps are now available at 
Discount Shopping Club 
Follow the link to see our collection of La Blanche stamps.

This card fits the following challenges:
Drunken Stampers - Technology Sucks
Totally Gorguss - No Patterned Paper
Irish Teddys - Something New
Pile It On - Smells Like Rubber 
(mine smells like Silicone)
CR84FN - Light Blue, Aqua & Cream

My crafting desk is near a window.  Something caught my
eye outside.  It was a bright green lizard.  I think he was
looking for a mate because he kept poofing out his
pink dew lap under his chin.  I'll have little baby lizards
running around soon.  The lizards love my patio plants.
I'm always seeing them on the leaves.  


Thanks for joining me today.

Jeanette

6 comments:

Helen said...

Beautiful card!
Thanks for joining us at Pile It On!
Helen x

Kat said...

Wow Jeanette this is really striking. Thanks for joining us at TG this week.

Kat x

CuddlyBunny said...

Your card is wonderful! Very soft and feminine!

Thanks for joining us at Drunken Stampers, and for showing off the LaBlanche stamps. You're correct, they are beautiful and unusual.

Jenny said...

Eine sehr schöne, außergewöhnliche Karte. Toll.

Teddy said...

A fantastic technic...

LG
Iris

BethieJ said...

BEAUTIFUL!!
Thanks for joining us at PIO!!
Have a GREAT day, and Happy Easter!