Yes, my life is in transition. I am now getting used to life as a widow. What will this bring? Time will tell.

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Just doing a little sewing

I love this image by my friend Glitterbabe aka Stef
of Glitterbabe's Digis. Who is this week's sponsor of
Our challenge this week is an easy one....
Anything Goes.
My card uses a quilt patterned paper, lace, pieces from an old Simplicity
pattern and ruler paper ribbon. Oops, can't forget the buttons. I colored
with my Copics. So there my sewing is all finished for today.
Please join us at I Did It Creations Challenges. We have a prize
drawing each week and we also give a freebie each week.
The Anything Goes challenge will close on April 9th.

My card works for the following challenges

Creative Belli - Think Seamtress
My Partner in Crafting Crime - At least 3 Buttons

I hadn't intended to do any challenges with this card.
I don't know why not because I usually do. Well, I couldn't resist seeing
if I could enter this card in a challenge and I found several.
Challenges are so much fun. If you haven't entered a challenge
yet...go ahead...they are lots of fun.
There is a challenge out there for every style.

Thanks for stopping by
Jeanette


4 comments:

Beth Norman said...

Your card is so sweet. I didn't know there were so many sewing stamps.

Thank you for playing in this week's Creative Belli Blog challenge. Good luck.

hugs,

Beth

bosenberries said...

Great card! Love the bright red buttons for a pop of colour! Thanks for playing in My Partner in Crafting Crime's button challenge! Robin

Thebug415 said...

This is just perfect for the Seamstress challenge. Great job! Thanks for joining us at the Creative Belli Challenge.

lesleyworth said...

FANTASTIC! what a great card to go with our sewing theme! thanks for playing along with us at the Shoe!