Yes, my life is in transition. I am now getting used to life as a widow. What will this bring? Time will tell.

Monday, April 4, 2011

Steampunk


Steampunk is becoming a real favorite of mine.
I've even used it for a challenge theme at
you will find the challenge in Files Section.
While there check out our
Shop for some discount shopping.
You won't be sorry.
We are now shipping the new Tim Holtz Steampunk Digi Stamp
and you'll love our price.

But, alas, I haven't ordered mine yet. So this Steampunk ATC
is created using some of my existing images.
I made this for the following challenges
Three Muses - Steampunkerie
Fun w/ATCs - Steampunk

It is a gorgeous day today. Over the weekend I bought a few new
plants for my flower garden. So I think I'll be heading outside soon and do
a little planting.

Do you have a Lowes in your area? I visit their discounted plant section,
usually in the rear of the garden center, each time we go there.
That is where I got these plants. They looked fine to me. So, I snatched
up an assortment of 6 paks and gallon plants for 50 cents and $1.00 each.

Off to get my hands dirty now.
Jeanette




4 comments:

Denise said...

It's gorgeous!!!

indybev said...

Great steampunk images. Beautifully designed ATC!

LiveArt said...

Really gorgeous ATC!! Love the details :)

froebelsternchen Susi said...

that´s gorgeous!