Yes, my life is in transition. I am now getting used to life as a widow. What will this bring? Time will tell.

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Swimming With Elephants

First, I'd like to share this picture of my daughter riding
an elephant. She has just returned from a glorious trip to
Thailand. Visiting the Elephant Camp where they rescue
elephants and their trainers was a highlight of her trip.

Today, Sunday, is the first day of our new
I Did It Creations challenge. Our theme this week
is 'Sing a Song'. That is make something that includes
or represents a son title. We are sponsored this week by
JLJ Designs. Come join us you can get a freebie just for
the asking and you might win a prize.

This is the card that I made.

I used the Rosie in the Pool image by JLJ Designs.
This is a pretty simple card but I think it is so cute.
The sun in the background is done with chalk and the image
is colored with Copics. The grass image is from my collection.
It doesn't show up to well here but the pool is popped out
in the center with the edges glued down to give it a curved shape.

This card is for the following challenges
Fussy & Fancy - For a Child
Aud Sentiments - For a Child
Craft Your Passion - Anything Goes

Thanks for stopping by
Jeanette

7 comments:

craftybunny said...

Beautiful,bright,Summery card.Sweet image too.Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion :D
Lisa x

**Farrah** said...

Sweet CAS card!!
Thanks for playing at Kaboodle Doodles and good luck!
Farrah

Audrey said...

What an adorable card. Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments.

Stamper Gyrl said...

Boy your card sure makes me wish for summer and no more rain!
Thanks for joining fussy and fancy friday!
Tracy

sparklygirl-Tina said...

Hi

What a great girly card - could have done with a pool to jump into with the weather we've had at the weekend! Thanks so much for joining us over at Kaboodle Doodles and good luck.

Tina

coldwaters2 said...

Fabulous card, love the little Summer scene you have created makes me feel I need a holiday thank you for joining us at Aud Sentiments
Hugs
Lorraine x

deesdesigns said...

Oh! Your card makes we want summertime now even more. I'm so glad you were able to join us for our "For a Child" challenge at Aud Sentiments.