Yes, my life is in transition. I am now getting used to life as a widow. What will this bring? Time will tell.

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Think Umbrella


I could have used a store like this here yesterday.
Oh boy, did it ever rain. At times it was coming down in
buckets. And guess who had to go out for an appointment?
Yep, it was me.

This is my very simple entry to the

This picture was found in Google Images and it reminds me
of the main street town where I grew up. Some 60 years later
not much of the original main street exists except in my
memory. Most of it was torn down and replaced with
a covered mall.

My daughter has just returned from her trip to Thailand.
She has the first batch of pictures up on her blog
Thailand is very exotic and beautiful.

Have a wonderful day and thanks for joining me today.

Jeanette

No comments: