Yes, my life is in transition. I am now getting used to life as a widow. What will this bring? Time will tell.

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Dressing Up


Whew, it is going to be in the 90s today.  Hot and sunny.
I could use a pretty straw hat like this one.



This is my DT card, really and ATC for this week's 
Anything Goes.
This week we are using Toucan Scraps 

For this ATC I used the straw hat, cameo and papers that are included
in the kit.  The dress form and dress I found online.  The flowers
are from my clip art collection.

This also works for the following challenges

2 Sisters Challenge - Use a digi
Pattie's Creations - Anything But a Card
Divas by Design - One for the Girls
Creative Card Crew - Cute and Girly
A Spoon Full of Sugar - Anything Goes
Stamps R Us - Going Digital

Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful and creative day.
Jeanette


6 comments:

furrypig said...

great way to combine the digi elements we were given with the dress form, I really like it.

Georgia Ehrmann said...

beautiful creation! I love the dress form what a great idea!
Hugs,
Georgia

jimlynn said...

VERY stylish!!!! Cute, cute card. Love it!
Thanks for joining us at Stamps R Us Challenges.
Lynn

Vicky said...

Oh this is so pretty Jeanette..I just love it hun...!

thanks for joining us at Divas....and good luck!

hugs Vicky xx

Caroline said...

Very Pretty!!! Thanks for joining in with our Cute & Girly Challenge at the Creative Card Crew.
Caroline x

Sarah said...

Hi Jeanette, such a pretty card. Lovely colours. Thanks for joining us this time at Divas by Design. Sarah