Yes, my life is in transition. I am now getting used to life as a widow. What will this bring? Time will tell.

Friday, May 20, 2011

Going to the Circus

I haven't been to a circus since my children were little.
That was about 40 years ago.  I still can't believe that I have
children that are in their early 50s.  I believe it was a Clyde Beatty circus.
A circus comes to town here every year.  I always think about going for 
but old time's sake.
I never do.  

This is a 4 x 4 for another swap at 
which is the group to belong to discount shopping club.

I used the beautiful La Cirque papers and other elements from
Graphic 45 that I got at OWSE.   

I even found challenges to enter with this theme

Pixie Dust Studio  - Back in Time
The Rubber Cafe - Vintage
Bows and Berries - Circus Comes to Town

Jeanette
  

4 comments:

bosenberries said...

Really love this... fun and vintage!!! Thanks so much for playing with us at Bows and Berries!
Robin

Alexeya said...

This is great. Lovely rich colours - adore the elephant tag. Ideal for the circus challenge at B&B - Nicola, DT xx

Robyn said...

I love it!! so colorful and just right for the swap.. Great work!!

Robyn

Scrappychick said...

This is lovely! Love the papers and elements you've combined! Thanks for playing with our Back in Time challenge at Pixie Dust Studio!
Cyndi