Yes, my life is in transition. I am now getting used to life as a widow. What will this bring? Time will tell.

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Spring ATC

It is still Spring according to the calender.  The first day
of Summer isn't until June 21st.  Well, my weatherman sure
isn't looking at his calender.  It is hot, hot, hot here in 
Myrtle Beach, SC.  Even near the ocean where I live.  I've
heard the first Cicada's of the season.  I love that sound.

Today, I'm going to share my ATC for our Monthly ATC Swap
Everyone is welcome to join in our group so they can
take advantage of our club discount prices at our shop
That is where I purchased the Tim Holtz stamp for this 
ATC background.


Oops, my photo is just a bit crooked.
I love this stamp.
Now, I just have to practice getting everything straight.  

This ATC fits the following challenges:

Fresh Brewed - ABC Anything But a Card
Kaboodle Doodles - Distress, rip, tear, crumple

Well, I'm off to adjust the a/c to cooler.
Hot, hot, hot.

Thanks for stopping by today
Jeanette

6 comments:

Reflections from Granny said...

Oh Jeanette, this is just fabulous, love the antique colors, the stamp and your full design. Thank you for sharing this.

Hugs, Lori m

Jill said...

Wow what a beautiful ATC! That background stamp is gorgeous! Thanks for sharing at Kaboodle Doodles this week. Jill

Nadell said...

So pretty. Thanks for joining us at SFC.

Hugs Nadell

Faye said...

Very beautiful color combinations.

Bella´s Bastelecke said...

Beautiful cards...such cute images...thanks for joining us this week at SFC…....
Hugs GDT-Bella

Heather said...

Hello Jeanette!
I am not sure how it is in your area over Memorial Day weekend, but it was crazy here in the MB area!!! I hope you survived and had a nice weekend.

This project/ATC is so sweet. The yellow gold bg is beautiful.

Thanks for playing along this week at Freshly Brewed Challenges Anything but a card challenge.

Heather D.
Fresh Brewed Designs