Yes, my life is in transition. I am now getting used to life as a widow. What will this bring? Time will tell.

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

An American in Paris

They just don't make movies like this anymore.  I love a good
musical.  I did see Mama Mia and Chicago which were both fun.
But, those are the only two that I can think of recently.

Gene Kelly is one of my all time favorites.  Oh boy, am I ever giving
away my age.  I always liked the movie An American in Paris better than

We recently had a swap at OWSE titled Postcard from Paris.


I used an original photo that my daughter took on her summer trip to Paris.
And, of course, my old favorite, Gene Kelly.  
I Googled a city map of Paris to use as my background.
The word Paris is there but the clear stickers aren't showing up here
Also, what looks like black smudges is gold foil.

Summer is a peak travel time.  My daughter is so lucky to have
been able to go on her trip to Paris.

Challenges for this piece

Craft Your Days Away - Monochrome
Pollycraft Monday - Travel/Holidays
4 x 4 Friday - Summer
Three Muses - Postmark Paris

And, that concludes my post for today.

Jeanette

3 comments:

indybev said...

This is as very creative tribute to Paris, Jeanette. Wow! Do you think those pants were spray-painted on?? lol

Crafting Joanne said...

This is a wonderful piece of work Jeanette, beautifully set out.

Thank you for joining us for our Monochrome challenge over at CYDA.

Hugs

Joanne x

Lesley said...

Great work! Thanks for taking part in the CYDA challenge xx