Yes, my life is in transition. I am now getting used to life as a widow. What will this bring? Time will tell.

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Back to the 70s


This week's challenge at 
is 
Retro 1970s
THINK HIPPIES, FLOWER POWER, PEACE SIGN
A new challenge every Sunday at 7:00 a.m. EST.
We will even give you a freebie to use upon request.
Our challenge is open for your entries until Sat, June, 25th
This week's sponsor is 
I think their name says it all. 
They also offer a fantastic prize. 

My card

I used the image Disco Tween which I colored with Copics.
I also custom colored the flowers with Copics.   The ribbons have a
touch of glitter and the image is cut and placed on glitter card stock.

This is also for the following challenges

Paper Cupcakes -  pick two: Flowers, Ribbons, Pearls/Gem and/or die cut
I picked ribbons and flowers
Pollycraft Monday - Ribbons and Flowers
Lexi's Creations - No Sentiment
That was an easy one for me....I don't use sentiments all that often.

Our I Did It Creations challenge blog features more than 
just challenges.  Visit on Tuesdays for Susan's Robyn's Nest 
Susan shares the latest about Robyn's Fetish Digi Stamps.
On Thurs, I bring you We Do It All Thurs.  This is where
I share a little bit of everything.  It might be a tutorial, a new realease,
maybe a product review.  Come by each Thurs and be pleasantly surprised.
This Thurs I'm featuring the Product Demonstrator, Lucy Chesna, from Outlaw 
her wonderful fabric tutorials.   One is making a flower from 
muslin and the other is embossing muslin.

Thanks for joining me today.  
Jeanette




1 comment:

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

oh is this fabulous! i LOVE the flowers! very 70-ish!

hugs, stef (Glitterbabe)

do check me out, my store