Yes, my life is in transition. I am now getting used to life as a widow. What will this bring? Time will tell.

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Beauty and the Beast

I belong to this wonderful Yahoo Group
There is always and abundance of interesting postings and non-
stop challenges and swaps.
I haven't done swaps in ages because I get bored making lots
of the same thing.  Well, not at OWSE.....you only make one for
your partner.  I haven't missed one yet.  Well, maybe one.

And, just a note on the 
We will be re-opening on Fri, July 1st.
Everyone is invited to shop with us at our Club discount prices.
We also take pride in our personal service.
To shop with us at our fabulous prices you must be
a member of our OWSE Group.  Membership is free.
Plus you become a member of a great group of crafters.

Another thing on our OWSE agenda is our
Christmas in July Party.
We have set up a special OWSE Events site just
for all of our fun special events.
Everyone is invited to put on their party hat and join us.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/owseevents/
Grab our badge for your blog sidebar.

And, now back to my regular scheduled programming.


I told you we have fun swaps at OWSE.   This is a Tip In page that I made
for and ongoing swap at OWSE.   
Need more info on tip in pages check here.  
My partner chose Fairy Tales for her theme.  

Vintage Beauty and the Beast
This is my very first Tip In Page.  She gave me the size of the page
that she wanted and  that included the 1/2" magin for tipping your page in
your journal.   I found a beautiful vintage Beauty and the Beast
book cover to use for my image.  I can't remember the name of
the paper that I used.  I stamped on some music with distress ink.
Cut a doily from another paper and layered under the image.
Two butterfly stickers, some trim and  bling and my first Tip In page is complete.
I'm happy to say that my partner really loved it.

Challenges

Joyful Stamper - Linky Party 12
Theme Thurs - Borders
Papercrafting Journey - Anything Goes
Stampavie - Butterflies
Scrapbook Sisters - Anything Goes
Divas by Design - Anything but a Card
CR84FN - Aqua, green and yellow

Thanks for joining me today.
Anddon't forget, we are waiting for you at
Outlaw Women Scrapbook Emporium
Group, Events and our soon to re-open Shop

Jeanette



3 comments:

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

you know i just LOVE everything you do and this is absolutely fabulous!

hugs to you and lorne! tell him....

holy crap!!!! he'd better get better soon!

more hugs :)

Dezinaworld said...

Hi Jeanette,
thanks so much for adding the Dollar sale :) you are so lovely.

Ohhh this page is gorgeous. i love all things fairies :) what is a tip in page ? is it like swapping journal pages ? thats a new one to me.
hugs June xxxx

Kelly said...

gorgeous card!