Yes, my life is in transition. I am now getting used to life as a widow. What will this bring? Time will tell.

Sunday, June 26, 2011

Getting Ready for Christmas

Yep, it's beginning to look like Christmas.  Not only 
has just opened a new Group for Special Events.
Our first event is 
Christmas In July
July 15th
We always have lots of fun at our Special Events.
Everyone is welcome to join the new group
More details and badges will follow soon.

Now on to the current challenge at
Today is the first day of our
Mid Year Christmas Challenge
Sponsored by

This is my DT card


I used the RF image Sarah's Christmas with the addition
of a twig wreath.  I colored with my Copics.  And, I really must
stop being so impatient when I distress my images.  I always end
up with too much color.  I think everything here has a light
touch of Old Paper Distress Ink to give it a more aged look.
Well, except where I had too heavy of a hand.
Overall, I like how this turned out.  I really enjoyed working
with Robyn's beautiful Christmas image.

Thanks for joining me for my 
mid year Christmas celebration.

Jeanette




2 comments:

Dezinaworld said...

Hi Jeanette, I am just catching up again. Dads doing much better now so i have a bit more time. How are you ? I hope all is good my friend.
Christmast ?????? Ohhhhhhh dont scare me lol. Love this card though, very nice
hugs June xxx

Linda said...

Hi Jeanette! I came from Susan's blog Stampin Kat. She gave you a Sweetest Award and I wanted to come and meet you.
I love this Christmas Card. It is wonderful.
Nice to meet you,
Linda
http://cardsbylinda.blogspot.com