Yes, my life is in transition. I am now getting used to life as a widow. What will this bring? Time will tell.

Sunday, June 5, 2011

Hats

Hats is the theme for our 
this week.

Our sponsor is Floppy Latte Designs
I had such a hard time choosing just one of her beautiful
hat silhouettes.  But, I decided on this one.


I fell in love with this beautiful background paper.  I changed the
silhouette from black to a rusty brown to match.  Layered and finished off
with a big bow of sheer ribbon.

Won't you come join us at our challenge this week.  
You might just win a nice prize.   All you have to do is ask and
a free digi will be sent to you of any used by the DT.
So pay us a visit, right here,
The challenges are weekly, 7 a.m. each Sunday and close 
the following Saturday.

Have a wonderful day.
Jeanette


6 comments:

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

oh she (floppy latte jess) will be delighted to see this beauty!

happy belated birthday. hope you got the card!

hugs, stef (Glitterbabe)

Faye said...

This is lovely, Jeanette. I like the background paper too and the brown silhouette.

Yvonne said...

Love that silhoutte, Jeanette!

Linda said...

Thank you so much Jeanette for sending me to your blog and the email about OWSE. I went to the challenge to request a digi. I love your card. So much fun and sharing. I love that.

Reflections from Granny said...

Stunning card Jeanette, love the bow accent it really makes your card pop.

Hugs, Lori m

Gurkiss said...

Beautiful card :)
I love the big bow...

Hugs Gurkiss