Yes, my life is in transition. I am now getting used to life as a widow. What will this bring? Time will tell.

Sunday, June 12, 2011

Pretty Bird

I guess I had a senior moment this morning.
I completely forgot to post my DT card for the 
Theme:  Birds

Better late than never,  my Pretty Bird card.
I love this image by
who just happens to be this weeks sponsor of the IDIC challenge.


Since the bird is so colorful, I left everything else pretty plain.
The next does have a popped out area.  I used my
Scor-Pal to do an embossed frame for a border.

This card all fits the following:

Theme Thurs - Lots of Color
Digi Doodles   - No Backing Papers

That's it for today.  

Jeanette

3 comments:

Donna said...

Gorgeous card, love the image. Thanks for joining in the DDS Challenge, good luck. hugs Donna x

sari said...

Oh my,what a sweet & cute card! Love the image! Thanks for joining us at The Cupcake Craft Challenge this week! Good Luck! Hugs & Sunshine!/Sari

WeirdCat said...

Lovely card, the image really stands out, thank you for joining us at The Digi Doodle Shop Challenge this week
Ruth x