Yes, my life is in transition. I am now getting used to life as a widow. What will this bring? Time will tell.

Friday, June 17, 2011

Sayonara to Scraps

I just posted a new challenge to our members.
I challenged them to use some of the stash of scraps in a project.
I probably save too many scraps but they can be used in so many ways.
A flower, an accent strip, backing for a flat clear marble, die cut or 
paper piecing.  I'm sure there are many more ideas out there for using scraps.

This is my example

Sayonara to Scraps
Every paper used in this 4 x 4 is from my stash.
The background is red which I colored on some gold.
It turned out rather muddy looking in this scan.

I've also entered this in the following challenges

CES Challenges - Inspired by a Movie
Moving Along With the Times - Inspired by a Song
Totally Stampalicious - Anything Goes
Gingerloft Challenge - Asian Inspiration and Blog Hop
Diva by Design - Anything but a Card
Lollipop Crafts - Inspired by a Song

It is going to be another beautiful day.
Enjoy
Jeanette

9 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

a great way to use up your scraps
Thanks for joining us at MAWTT this week
Lisa x

Hazel (Didos) said...

I have lots of scraps too I really should use. Just wondered what song it was you are inspired by for this item as it doesnt say?? Thanks for playing on MAWTT, Hazelxox

DesignerDiva said...

A really unique project, gorgeous colours.
Thank you for sharing your lovely project with us this week at MAWTT for our sing song and good luck with the challenge
Hugs Laurie x

Lynn said...

How very creative and love the organised detail:)
Thanks so much for joining us GingerLoft challenges
Huggs
Lynn xx

Sarah said...

Hi there, what beautiful papers and great way to use scraps. Thanks for joining in with us this time at Divas by Design. Sarah

E.T said...

What a great way to use scraps! This is fantastic! Thanks for playing at Gingerloft. Good luck!

Yvonne said...

This is truly inspirational, Jeanette! I love it :)

Gaynor said...

What a great idea, thanks for sharing with us at Gingerloft and good luck, Gaynor DT xx

Vicky said...

Fantastic sweetie..!

thanks for joining us at Divas....and good luck..!

hugs Vicky xx