Yes, my life is in transition. I am now getting used to life as a widow. What will this bring? Time will tell.

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Irresistibly Sweet


Yummy!  Look at this strawberry pie.
Now, that is something irresistibly sweet.
I'm pleased to have my blog associated with something
this darn good.


I have Susan to thank for this award.   You can find Susan at several places
on the WWW.  Her personal blog is the Stampin' Kat,  she also writes the
Robyn's Nest post each Tues. and she is
the very important Director of Marketing for Robyn's Fetish Digital Stamps.
Take a minute and visit the Robyn's Nest and get your freebie and 
enter the contest Susan is now having.

Now, I'm notoriously bad about following the rules 
when receiving one of these awards.
So everyone, please forgive for not making my lists, etc.
That doesn't mean that I don't appreciate receiving this, 
because I certainly do.  I'm just bad at that part.
So, a big thank you again to Susan.
I think my blog must be in some pretty good company.
This will be posted permanently in my sidebar.

Jeanette

2 comments:

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

you are defintely IRRESIBLE and VERY SWEET!!! congrats on the well-deserved award.

hugs :)

Sharon said...

your card is super cute! love the bears. thank you for playing along with us @ OCC