Yes, my life is in transition. I am now getting used to life as a widow. What will this bring? Time will tell.

Sunday, July 31, 2011

Let's Dance

It's Sunday again and time for another challenge

This week the challenge is all about 'dance'.
Stop by and pick up your freebie and play along.  This week
we are being sponsored by 

This is my DT card using Slyvie's Stamps 'Kiss'.


I love this image and I didn't want it lost in a lot of embellishing.
I colored with coat with gold and silver gel pen.  The rest of the image
is colored with Copics.   The simple music banner and sentiment are
computer generated.  The layering is edged with gold marker.

Everyone is welcome to join in our 
I Did It Creations challenges.  I hope to see you soon.

Jeanette




3 comments:

Georgia Ehrmann said...

Jeanette,
Your image is one that I think was a perfect fit for you and your love of "vintage" etc! I love how you have done the musical notes too!
Great creation!
Hugs,
Georgia

Sylvie said...

I absolutely love what you have done with 'the kiss' on your card.. the music makes it so magical. Thank you for using one of my images.
Big hug
Sylvie x

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

i hear... slo dancin' swaying to the music and i'll be singing it all day. thanx!

the quick decisions you have to make at a time like i'm going thru are killers. definitely STAY PREPARED!

you know i cannot thank you enough for your kind words, thoughts and prayers. know you and Lorne and in mine too, as well as my heart.

O CRAP lorne! feel better soon.

hugs :)