Yes, my life is in transition. I am now getting used to life as a widow. What will this bring? Time will tell.

Sunday, August 28, 2011

Nature Silhouette

I'm very late with this post this morning.  Oh well,
life gets in the way sometimes.  Life meaning being on the 
fringes of Hurricane Irene as she came near our area.  Thank goodness
we didn't have a lot of damage in our area.  We did have quite
heavy winds and downpours come through.
That was just about enough for me.

Today begins a brand new challenge week at 
Not only do you get a new challenge today but you
also get me posting the challenge blog again.
Yep, Wendy has left us and I am back again.
It is fun though.  I love posting each new winner.
It could be you this week.
Our new challenge theme is
Nature.
This is the card that I made
using our current sponsor, Toucan Scraps, beautiful 
silhouette digi stamps. 



I did my card in an image program.  I found this beautiful picture and
resized it to a larger size  and then to another smaller.  I layered the
smaller in the center of the base image and then highlighted with
a shadow.  The last step was adding the silhouette.  Oh and
finding a nice quote.  I love this technique and use it every once
in awhile.   

Everyone is welcome to join in the IDIC CHALLENGE.
You might just win a prize and then I'll get to post your name.

Thanks for joining me this week
Jeanette


3 comments:

Georgia Ehrmann said...

BEAUTIFULLY DONE! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE HOW YOU DID THIS!
~hugs~
Georgia

beejay said...

Wow that's amazing! Love the quote too. I just finished something that is perfect for this challenge so here I go!

Toucan Scraps said...

this is so wonderfully creative Jeanette. Thank you