Yes, my life is in transition. I am now getting used to life as a widow. What will this bring? Time will tell.

Thursday, August 25, 2011

It's that time again......Back to School


This is a card that I made using 3 digis to create a scene.
They are new release 'Back to School' digis available now at
All of Robyn's digis are currently 30% off.


To do this resize and layer png format images. These are included in
most digi stamp zips that you purchase.  Some png images are transparent
and some are white like the one that I used.  


continued on 


Look, I'm almost finished and I make a boo boo, darn!


I smudged blue on her nose area when coloring her eyes.
It was too big to remove with Copic Colorless Blender.
Oh no, I don't want to start all over again.


I can fix this.  Here is what I did.  I scanned my card with the smudge and then
uploaded it to my image program.  I took the girl image that I had used
and placed it right over my messed up area.  

image in png format


all fixed


I continued coloring and here is the finished card.


Being able to mix and match, and do quick fixes,
is one of the many benefits of using digi stamps.


This card works for the following challenges


2 Sisters - Back to School
Creative Inspirations - Back to School
Saturday Challenge - Create a Scene
Penny's Paper Crafty challenge - Back to School
For Fun  - Back to School
There's Magic in the Air - Make a Scene
Stamps R Us - Anything Goes
The Crazy challenge - Back to School
Kreative Stamp Friends - School
HLSC - Girl

I have a new blog where I'll be posting.
Join me and a few of my talented friends at
Opening day is
FRIDAY
Everyone welcome
Jeanette

12 comments:

Michaela said...

A beautiful card, a great design and wonderful colors.

Thank you for your participation at Creative stamp Friends.

A nice greeting Michaela

Tammy said...

Adorable card and I love the ruler!! Thanks for playing along with us at Stamps R Us!
Tammy :)

downrightcrafty said...

beautiful creation, thank you so much for joining us at the Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge
Hugs Kate xx
PS I have candy if you are interested :)

papertrails leaver said...

well how cute your card is! Thanks for joining us at Penny's for our back to school challenge. :-) Amy

Helen Dooley said...

Great creation! Thanks for playing along on FOr Fun.

Kathy D. said...

great fix! like how you put the images together and then used the ruler in the image.

Thanks for "going back to school" with us at For Fun Challenges. Hope to see you back on Wednesday for our next challenge.

Маги said...

Lovely card!Thank you for joining us at Creative Inspirations this week and good luck.
Hugs
Maggie

aqualeiga said...

Lovely card, like the way you used the ruler! Thanks for sharing it with us at FOR FUN. Hugs, Ali x

Lionelsa said...

Lovely card.
Love the scene you've made.
Thanks for joining us at The Crazy Challenge this week!

Courtney said...

Very cute card Jeanette!! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Penny's. Good Luck!!

Courtney~

Made by Mandy said...

Jeanette love your card and how you created the scene with the digis.

Many thanks for joining in with our challenge over at Happileigh Scrappin' Challenges

Mandy (DT member for Happileigh Scrappin')

Manuela said...

Hello.
This is a beautiful card. I love the image and colors, and especially the measuring tape.
Thank you for sharing and joining us at Penny's Challenges. Good Luck.
Manuela