Yes, my life is in transition. I am now getting used to life as a widow. What will this bring? Time will tell.

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Discount Shopping and Tutorials

I don't know if you know it...but I'm a partner in the 
super duper discount shopping club site 

Never pay retail again when you shop with OWSE.
We can also special order for you if our distributors carry 
your wanted item.
We are a club but it is so easy to join and there are no fees.
Our Yahoo Group is here.   Become a member and shop with
us and save and have some good crafting conversation in our group.

Need some inspiration for your paper crafting projects check this out


We fill the week with fun and fabulous tutorials from
the OWSE staff and also feature Guest Artists.

Tues - Technique Tuesday with Judy Cantrell
Weds - Wednesday's Woman with a Guest Artist
Fri - Felonious Fridays with Robyn
Sun - Sunday Papers with me Jeanette

If you are interested in being a Guest Artist contact Jeanette at
 jeanette_wtrs@yahoo.com
with Guest Artist in the subject line.

I made this Mail Art for a swap that I hosted in OWSE group.


Our doors are always open....
stop in anytime.

Jeanette








1 comment:

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave today [29 Sep 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria