Yes, my life is in transition. I am now getting used to life as a widow. What will this bring? Time will tell.

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

It's been awhile........

It has been awhile since I've last posted.
A lot has been going on in my life and much of it hasn't
been very pleasant.  I'm not very good about talking about
such things.  

It seems I'm pretty much on hold with everything except my 
immediate family.  So many things happened in such a short amount
of time.  My husband was diagnosed with lung cancer and a pre-leukemic blood
condition and is undergoing treatment, my brother  died on September 3rd at age 61
 of pancreatic cancer and my 91 year old mother isn't doing well.   

Here is a photo of the last time all of my family was together.
We have all gathered at Mom's for a 4th of July weekend.

Back Row, Mom and my brother Jimmy and my son Michael and his wife Lynda
Front Row, me with my daughter Susan and her husband Will

















   


2 comments:

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

beautiful family picture!

hugs :)

Faye said...

Such a lovely picture, Jeanette. REally a keepsake, in the light of what has happened since.