Yes, my life is in transition. I am now getting used to life as a widow. What will this bring? Time will tell.

Saturday, October 8, 2011

Back to Basics.....Keeping it Simple

When I started stamping oh so many years ago this is the type of card that
I routinely made.  Maybe a layer once in awhile and a bow for embellishment.
Over all there were no layers just a stamped and colored image with a simple sentiment inside.
Have I com full circle?   I'm finding I'm doing more clean and simple
cards than ever before.  I love this look.  

I guess you would like to see what I babbling on about.
Ta Da....here it is in all of its simplicity.  


I suppose I should have scanned it with a colored paper for background, but
I didn't.   I wanted instant gratification with the card so I chose a
simple coloring page that I Googled.   These come in so darn handy and
there are lots of free ones of almost anything you would like.
The hearts and sentiment were printed on white
cardstock and colored with gold and silver gel pen.
Something else that I like to use.  
So there you have it Me....Keeping is Simple.

I've entered this card in the following challenges:

Try It On Tuesday - Make it Minimal
Clean & Simple - Anything Goes CAS
Less is More - Heart or hearts

Here is a new coloring page site that just came to my attention
you might want to check it out.
Phee McFaddell
These are fun and whimsical.

This is brand new to our shop Outlaw Women Scrapbook Emporium .  
We are now carrying the DistreZZ It by Zutter


Add a distreZZed, shabby chic look to your paper craft projects in the blink of an eye. The tool that everyone wants.. the all new Distrezz-it-All makes hand sanding and filing a thing of the past. Distrezz cardboard, chipboard, wood, leather, Zutter Canvas Artboard, up to 12 sheets of cardstock at once. Hand held or desk top application. 110 Volt only.
We also have it in the European version Here

We've already discounted our price on this in our shop by $10.00.
Now and only until midnight Sunday, October 9th, take an extra 10% off this
nifty little gadget.
Distrezz It
Need more info check out this video

Distrezz-it-All Techniques with Donna Salazar

If you have any questions about this product contact
jeanette@ididitcreations.com

Thank for joining me today.
Remember, Clean and Simple is a good thing.

Jeanette



9 comments:

Bee and Dee said...

Really nice card. Thank you for taking part in the Try It On Tuesday challenge. Hugs Bee

Jenni's Jems said...

I too like this kind of look but never seem to pull it off, but you have beautifully. x

Pauline said...

Lovely CAS card, the hearts look fab in the metallics.

Chrissie said...

This is a great CAS look Jeanette. It's really good to have you join us at "Less is More". I must check out those pages you mentioned!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Mandi said...

Super card Jeantte, perfect for us
Great to see you
Thank you
Mandi LIM

Lynne said...

Super CaS card. I love it`s simplicity.
Lynne xxx

Faye said...

I like the clean look of the Entwined card, Jeanette.

Sarah said...

Lovely design!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Love the layering of the hearts~