Yes, my life is in transition. I am now getting used to life as a widow. What will this bring? Time will tell.

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Ghosts


I made this piece using my image program.  No not your
sophisticated Photoshop but my trusty, easy to use, Printmaster.
Someday, maybe I'll tackle using Photoshop but not today.

I kind of like how this turned out. 
I have challenges listed below that I'm entering.

My daughter and her husband really get in the Halloween spirit.
They decorate every year.  Here is a sample
of their display for last year.  

Steps up from the street

The full effect


Trick or Treaters trek up the steps in droves for their 
treats every year.   
What a treat for everyone each year.

My challenge list:

Drunken Stampers  - Halloween
Everybody Art - Halloween
Haunted Design - Gods and Monsters
Inspiration Ave  - Fear
Quirky Crafts  - Something Spooky
Dream Valley  - Monochromatic

Watch out for all of those things that go bump in the night.

Jeanette



22 comments:

Diane said...

Very spooky, thanks for entering the quirky crafts challenge.

Andrea C said...

Your image program looks like it does the trick just fine. Fab project and love your daughter's display looks brill. Thanks for playing along with Haunted Design House this week x

Mags said...

Wooooo! What a gorgeous, eerie Halloween card - and what fab decorations round your house! Thank you for joining in at Dream Valley Challenges!

luv, Mags x

jules said...

Hi Jeanette, wo what a spooky card! that ghost looks so scary!
and i am impressed at your daughters set up i wouldn't go there alone!! lol!!!

Creepy Glowbugg said...

Gorgeously creeptastic! LOVE the effect and the tone of this! Beautiful.
Thanks for joining in on the fun this week at HDH!

DonnaMundinger said...

Fabulously spooky! Great digi work and your daughter's decorations are FABULOUS! Thanks for sharing with the Minions at HDH. xxD

Susie said...

Very effective! Thanks for joining our Monochrome challenge at Dream Valley. Susie x
PS - love your daughter's decorations!

April said...

Very spooky and creative! Your daughter does a bilrlant job of decorating!

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I'm here from IA and think this is a very spooky and fear invoking (for the kids) entry.

Rochelle said...

Super spooky! Thanks for playing along with at the Drunken Stampers challenge!

Ani said...

Very creepy creation! Thanks for joining the Spooky Fun Challenge at Creative Card Crew. Hugs, Ani

Anne (cornucopia) said...

Very spooky!

Kersten said...

Very nice - very spooky! :) I love your daughter's Halloween, style, too.

Carola Bartz said...

Great wonderful decoration for Halloween!! My daughter and I get in the spirit as well - this is our favorite holiday.
I love your piece as well - I've never worked with Printmaster, I love Photoshop, but it took some time to learn it properly.

New End Studio said...

Hi, visiting from IA, like the color theme you used, adds to the creepy effect.

priti.lisa said...

Your home looks so festive, I love the jack-o-lanterns!!! And your image is perfect for the challenge♥

Spyder said...

We saw whole houses covered with Halloween treats while visiting Seattle, Never see it over here in England though. Great project! Thank you for playing along with Quirky Craft's challenge, don't forget to come back on Friday/Saturday to vote for your favourites!!

(Lyn))

Jenny said...

Great project and thanks for sharing your daughters display. Absolutely stunning.
Thanks for joining EAC
jenny

IM GIRL said...

Creative, spooky, creepy, all the above, I am humming the tune to the Adam's Family now!
Very fun!

Caro said...

Wonderfully spooky and creepy! Thanks for joining us at Quirky crafts this week.

Stephanie Mealor Corder said...

Great entry- those decorations are GREAT!

Angela said...

Fun collage...nice and spooky! Love the pictures of Halloween decorating.... Thanks for playing along with us at Creative Card Crew!