Yes, my life is in transition. I am now getting used to life as a widow. What will this bring? Time will tell.

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

In Celebration of my Brother

James Leon Haggard
March 1, 1950 - September 3, 2011

It was a sad day when my brother died at such a young age.
It has been so hard on everyone in my family.  
Especially, my mother.  A mother just isn't supposed to see
one of her children die.  She was there for my brother right up to 
the end.

Here are a few pictures taken by my daughter while we were in Montana
to spread his ashes.

Jimmy's office and his dog Rusty

His final place of rest.  This is his favorite spot on the Yaak River

Jimmy in his younger days.

Rest in peace Jimmy.  We all miss you.

2 comments:

jules said...

oh Jeanette what beautiful pictures! godbless your dear brother.

Faye said...

My condolences to you and to your mother, Jeanette. I love the west so I think Jimmy's final place of rest could easily be a favorite spot of mine too. I've never been to the Yaak River, but the photo is so gorgeous. The picture that brought a big lump to my throat was Jimmy's dog, gazing out the window as if he/she were waiting for the master to come home. Very beautiful pix, Jeanette.